Sunday 30 January 2011

7 wonders of my world, kinda

Ok I know I need a good kick up the bum when it comes to updating my blog posts but I am finally revealing 7 facts about moi after being tagged by the lovely Second Time Mummy 2 weeks ago (told you!) This has taken some major thinking and scraping of the barrel but here goes, iiiiiinnnnnn 1......

1. I was once asked by George Benson (yep as in 'The Greatest Love of All') where he could buy hair dye from and I then had to direct him to Boots the chemist, you couldnt make it up!

2. I love tomato flavoured food ie, tomato soup, pizza, sauce, but could I eat a slice of an actual tomato on its own? Not on your nelly!

3. When I was 8 I had a pet hamster called.... no not Fluffy, nope not Cuddles. Yep thats right, Jazzy B. I was a big Soul to Soul fan!

4. I always thought the words to The Clash's 'Rock the Kasbah' were 'Rock the dancefloor' until the Fludeman (much to his amusement) corrected me. I still don't know if I've spelt 'Kasbah' right!

5. Talking of the Fludeman, we first met in the most romantic of places, you guessed it..... the local chippy. Its what fairytales are made of ;-)

6. Every new years eve when I was a kid, me, my 2 brothers and sister would listen to Paul Mcartneys 'Sea Moon'. Why I hear you ask? I haven't got a clue!

7. And speaking of Paul Mcartney he once asked my (then teenaged) Mum out on a date after one of The Beatles early gigs in Liverpool. She told him to sling his hook.

Ok I know that last one wasn't technically about me but its a gudden!

Melissa x

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't done this! Sea Moon?? I have absolutely no recollection of this. I may have the worst memory in the world! The George Benson story will always be one of my faves! xx

    ReplyDelete